Combine high quality, excellent service, and a respect for our customers utilizing a timely procedure and you have JRS Custom Fabrication, Inc. warranty service.
Our primary goal in a warranty circumstance it to simplify the corrective action freeing our customers and their customers to focus on normal business activities. Further we have a gola of minimizing the time it takes to respond to and resolve warranty claims enhancing satisfaction levels and improving payment receipt for all involved. Along those lines, we have a simple process for our customers to follow to help us obtain information necessary to respond quickly and reach a timely satisfactory resolution. As our valued customer we invite you to help us provide faster warranty service.
Please contact our Warranty Team – Dedicated Warranty Line: (352) 351-2100 - M-F 8am-5pm
• Please Provide:
1. Customer name (You or Your Customer)
2. Contact name, phone # and e-mail address (You or the Site contacts)
3. Original Purchase Order #
4. Job Name
5. Complete description of complaint and all pertinent information supporting the existence of the defect.
• Warranty department will validate information and determine if a warrantable circumstance exists.
• Job site personnel will be contacted to inform them of our involvement and to aid in determining the best course of action for correction. Inquires will be made for photos, description, and the necessity of a site visit, and so forth which will be coordinated with site personnel and the original JRS customer. A this point we will have determined the financial responsibility for all involved which will be communicated as well. Prior to corrective action proceeding we will require payment approval if other parties are involved. If the entire repair is to be performed at the expense of JRS no payment arrangements will be required.
• If it is determined that a replacement part can be forwarded to customer, the customer will be expected to return faulty part with return shipping lable furnished by JRS. JRS reserves the right to charge customer if these conditions are not met.
• If repairs require a technician to be sent to the jobsite we prioritize their arrival to fit with site personnel based on the priority of the project and the failure. It is our desire to resolve all claims within one week. However, it is not uncommon for third party parts and materials to be required which can extend our project completion.
• Parts and materials (if necessary will be ordered)
• Should JRS deem it viable we may elect to outsource the repair to a third party which may include our customer or their customer or an independent party. This is only reimbursable if agreed to by JRS prior to the inception or completion of any work. Repairs made outside the written approval of JRS warranty team will not be reimbursable under any circumstance.
• Upon completion of the corrective action all parties will be notified to insure satisfaction and closure. Any billing due for non warrantable repairs will then be created and submitted for payment to the authorizing company.
NOTE: FAILURE TO INCLUDE JRS IN THE WARRANTY CORRECTION EXCLUDES FRS FROM FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. A SUSPECTED WARRANTABLE FAILURE DOES NOT PROVIDE PERMISSION FOR AYONE OTHER THAN JRS TO PROVIDE CORRECTIVE SOLUTIONS.